C.P. Víctor Manuel Enríquez
Born in 1970 in Mexico City.
Public accountant graduated from the Escuela Superior de Comercio y Administración at the Instituto Politécnico Nacional.
Mexican businessman with 22 years of experience in incoming tourism, has a specialist in administration and taxes in the tourism sector, he is a founding partner of the company Seven Tours.
He has participated in different associations, in 2012 he held the position of treasurer in the “Asociación de Agencias de Viajes del Distrito Federal”; in the “Asociación Mexicana de Contadores Públicos” he participated in the events commission, in CONEXSTUR he has joined for eight years performing the functions of treasurer and vice president.
In this new phase as president, leading the main 18 tour operators in Mexico, his priorities will be:
- Give continuity to the projects and services implemented for the members and provide them with tools that will allow us to be competitive.
- We will integrate into our project the collaboration with government, educational institutions, organizations, and private initiatives, which are the axes for our country to be competitive, inclusive, sustainable, and prosperous.
- Contribution to the states in agreements, with punctual work plans and objectives that will drive our growth.
- International promotion through fairs, road shows, webinars, and training.
- Close relationship with the media to reflect a positive image of Mexico.