Mexico is a country that despite not closing its borders has biosecurity measures implemented responsibly by the government and private initiative to avoid the risk of contagion in the country.
Currently, air and land travel for business or pleasure can be carried out without restrictions, upon arrival in Mexico it is not necessary to provide a negative PCR test or quarantine.
If you enter the country by air you must fill out a health declaration form and scan the QR code that is generated, at the entrance you will find the staff of the Ministry of Health who can advise you, also in most resorts ask users to fill out additional forms, it is recommended that visitors arriving in Mexico have a Medical Insurance.
At your arrival and during your stay in Mexico, Seven Tours invite you to:
- Follow the preventive measures, use mouth covers, and include frequent handwashing with soap and water or rubbing with alcohol-based solutions.
- Stay at a distance from others (approximately 2 meters).
If you result positive for Covid-19 when you arrive or during your stay in Mexico, you will have to follow the indications listed below:
- Contact your embassy and get help on the Covid-19 support line in Mexico at 800 00 44 800.
- Isolate yourself in your hotel room or the room designated for temporary isolation (no longer than 12 hours) and wait for specific instruction.
- Monitor your symptoms, take your temperature with a thermometer twice a day and watch for a fever.
- If you are a person in a group at risk for complications and have symptoms, seek immediate medical attention.
- If you have difficulty breathing or your symptoms are more severe, the passenger may be transferred to a hospital.
- An agent of your Embassy will keep up with you about your health and will have communication with your emergency contact.
Finally, if you wish to better prepare for your trip to Mexico or have more questions, we invite you to check with your travel agency and/or visit the traveler’s guide www.guiadelviajero.sre.gob.mx .